Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fighting with DirectX 11 - part 2


I've just finish my first demo in Direct3D11. It is not any wonder, probably, but I am very proud of it. I've added image galery to my blog, so you can see how the application is. There doesn't see it in the picture, but the cube is rotating. In the future, I am going to add textures and maybe lighting.

As you saw, there is one important change. I've decided develop the blog in english, since now. If you know me a little, you would think probably, that I am crazy - I don't deny it, maybe it is true ;D. I've resolved also, that I won't try to write any tutorials, lessons there or to teach anything there. Since this time I will place stricte informative notes, like in a diary or some kind of a log (I think from log is name b-log...), as I've done that in first paragraph.

And one matter else. If you see a mistake somewhere (in english, of course - grammatical or lexical), tell me about it, in the comment - for example. I realise that there will be a lot of them, especially in the begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment